The sunroom is a great place to add fun decor pieces. Here are some gadgets and decor items that can make your sunroom pop.
- Portable Projector: Set up a portable projector and your sunroom becomes a theatre, perfect for a cozy movie night.
- Automatic Window Coverings: You can bring high tech to your curtains with a motorized device to open or close curtains that run on tracks at the touch of a button. You can also get motorized window blinds.
- String Lights: Adding string lights can transform any room! You can use them to accent an area or highlight a gallery wall.
- Magnetic Mosquito Net: With the hot weather come the insects. A magnetic mosquito net around your door is an easy, relatively inexpensive option to keep those pesky bugs outside.
- Speakers: With portable or built-in speakers, you can listen to your favorite music while relaxing, exercising or crafting in your sunroom.
- A Cooling Pad: In case your sunroom gets extra warm, you can give your pets a pressure-activated cooling pad to keep them chill during hot days.
- Wall Planter: Have an empty wall? Install wall planters and make yourself a DIY green wall. There are many styles to choose from, such as diamond-shaped pots, macrame, or shelves.
- Hanging Chair: There are many different colour options and styles. Another option is a simple hammock to lounge in and enjoy the natural sunlight.
- Bean Bag Chair: Unlike the original bean bag chairs of the 1960’s, there are now many stylish decorative options to choose from for a fun and comfortable addition to your sunroom decor.
- Suncatcher: A suncatcher is a fun little ornament you can add near a window of your sunroom. Crystal suncatchers reflect rainbow sparkles in the room. There are also many DIY ideas online, such as painting your glass ornament.
- Holographic Window Film: Similar to the suncatcher, the holographic window film provides rainbow reflection in the room and is an inexpensive and fun alternative to privacy films.
- “Evergreen” English Ivy: If your sunroom has beams across the ceiling, you can attach artificial English ivy plants. They will always look good and are a low maintenance way to “green up” your sunroom.
- Wall Mounted Bike Rack: There are many different styles of wall-mounted indoor racks for your bike to combine functionality and aesthetics.
- Double-Sided Wall Clock: A sunroom is a perfect area to add a double-sided clock. Vintage train station style clocks are very popular, but you can also opt for a more contemporary look.
Sunshine Sunrooms has been helping homeowners design and build beautiful sunrooms since 1993. We offer individualized services based on each of our client’s specific budgets, vision and needs.
Call us at (972) 243-5390 for all your sunroom design, construction, and repair needs or click here to request a quote.